This kit is tiny, just over 3" long when completed. The build went fairly smoothly, the only issues were roughness on the decks that needed multiple passes of filler and sanding to smooth out, and a tendency for the paint not to stick to the resin during masking, despite multiple cleanings with everything from hot water to lacquer thinner. I mostly got around the paint issues by free-handing most of the details, and leaving off things such as black stripes on the side of the hull that couldn't be done without masking.
Tapered brass rod is included for the masts, which is a great touch. The cross members are a little thick to my eyes, though, and were I to do it again, I'd replace them with thinner aftermarket rod.
Kit-included PE is very nice, especially the gun shields that one folds to a three-dimensional final product. I had problems with the thinness of the bridge windows, so replaced them with 1/350th scale ship's ladder from the spares box. I rigged the model with fly-fishing line. I didn't have a full rigging diagram for the ship, and photos vary depending on when they were taken, so I put in the basic mast stays, lines for flags, and kept it at that.
Crew members are Eduard's pre-painted 1/700 scale product. I still feel a little dirty using a pre-painted product, but they look decent, and painting those things myself would have likely driven me mad.